- Blue Island Restaurant is pleased to welcome advanced reservations in our restaurant, and given our limited capacity, we strongly recommend them
- Reservations can be made only by phone or in person at the Blue Island Restaurant
- All reservations are subject to confirmation by a member of Blue Island Restaurant staff
- We reserve the right to release reserved tables to other customers if you arrive 15 minutes or more after your reservation time in our restaurant diary
- We reserve the right to withdraw the ability to take reservations during exceptionally busy periods or on special occasions
- Group bookings are subject to the terms and conditions in the section below
- We aim to be a relaxing, sociable and friendly venue and as such do our best to be accommodating of larger parties wherever possible, subject to availability and operational factors
- At the time of writing, the restaurant is open Monday – Thursday 09:00 to 19:00 and Friday to Saturday 09:00 to 22:00
- Last orders are normally half an hour before closure though we reserve the right to alter that without notice for operational reasons
- We reserve the right to alter our opening times without advance notice; under such circumstances an announcement will be made on the front door of the restaurant
- Note that some special offers (see section below) are subject to time restrictions
- Currently we do not add a service charge.
- Special offers are normally available at any time, as published on our menu, website, websites of third parties and/or our specials board
- We reserve the right to withdraw or alter any special offer without notice, for example on special occasions or particular times of the year
- We also reserve the right to add restrictions on special offers for group bookings, as notified to you in advance.
- We enjoy catering for private functions for a wide variety of occasions by special arrangement with the proprietors
- Hire of Blue Island Restaurant as a venue and exclusive use of the restaurant is subject to a holding deposit and minimum spend requirements and/or hire charge, as informed by the proprietors or a member of the Blue Island Restaurant management team
- Further terms and conditions may be attached to a quotation
- When you view http://www.blue-island-restaurnt.co.uk/ your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement, Disclaimer and the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Blue Island Restaurant recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of anyone who visits the Website. This Privacy Statement sets out the policy adopted by Blue Island Restaurant towards the collection and use of information obtained from those visiting and using this site. By visiting or using the Website you consent to the collection and use by Blue Island Restaurant of information about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and this Privacy Statement.
- When registering with the site, completing a Contact Information Form or contacting us by e-mail, we obtain personal information (eg user's name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone numbers, etc.) from you. This information will be held on our database and will be kept secure. The information will not be made available for sale, and shall not be shared with third parties except where:
- you have consented; or
- there is a legal requirement to do so
- The personal information is used for notifying customers and partners of future updates to our products or services.
- This Website contains hypertext links. Blue Island Restaurant are not responsible for the privacy policies operated by the owners of those sites and does not accept responsibility for any information obtained by third parties as a result of use by you of such hypertext links.
- Blue Island Restaurant reserves the right periodically to update or modify this Privacy Statement. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be posted on this site so users are always aware of the information collected, the reasons for such collection and the purposes, if any, to which Blue Island Restaurant may put such information. Blue Island Restaurant encourages users who may have specific concerns about the gathering or use of any such information to view this Privacy Statement regularly.
- Please contact us at if you wish to have your personal information removed from a particular mailing list or database at any time.